Who is it for?

So you’d like to train as an FFL teacher?
You’d like to study for a 1-year Master’s Degree in Language Teaching specialising in French as a Foreign and Second Language at the Université Grenoble Alpes or at another university*?
* The CUEF programme is recognised by several French universities; for further information, contact the university of your choice.