Preparing for your stay

Visa and residence permit

Health insurance

Students must be insured during their stay in France.
Students from the European Union must present their European health insurance card.

Non-European students who:
.are studying at the CUEF for a period of three months or more,
.are under 29 during the university year underway,
.have obtained a high school diploma,
.must be affiliated to social securit


Scholarship applications must be sent to the cultural departments of the French embassy in your country of origin.

Disability assistance

CUEF assists students with disabilities throughout their studies. All our services and buildings are accessible to people with disabilities
If you think you have a disability and need accommodation for your classes and/or your exams (exam extended time, distraction-free room, scribe, physical prompts), please contact for an appointment.
Published on  July 11, 2022
Updated on October 4, 2022